Re: [Vala] introduce valaDevelop

I don't now anything about Autovala, but there is a option at the Projectsettings called "Alternate build command:" Maybe this what you're looking for...

It is very funny that the first(second) question is about the source ;-)

The IDE is Freeware! At now there is no plan to make it OpenSource.

I have to make something clear:

If someone wants a "swiss army knife" -> there enough tools around, including gnome-builder.

If someone just look at the source -> there enough tools around, including gnome-builder.

I should be and stay easy to use!