[Vala] Easy to catch bugs for vala?

Hi all,
I am using vala for a long time but I never contributed to the eco system. Therefore I am wondering if there
are easy to catch bugs for newcommers? Most of the time I use vala for embedded projects. There is some how a
roadmap [1] but it appears to be outdated? The bugtacker is a bit complicated to find easy issues. But I
would love to give back to this awesome project :) Also did you ever consider to get an account at
boutysource? I would like to spend some money for the project as well.  It is a realy nice platform and the
elementary people use it a lot . In in my opintion it is a good thing for companies which cannot affort the
contribution resources but have some money left to spend.

thanks in advance,
Bernhard

1: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/Roadmap