Re: [Vala] Date format

El 28/03/18 a las 02:46, Nor Jaidi Tuah escribió:
Is it possible to print from a GLib.Date only the date, without the
day
of week, neither the time, nor timezone?
https://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.Date.strftime.html

Pass "%x" for the format string.
I used that, but the year is printed with only two digits... Also, what I really want is the date in the format "March 5, 2018", not "03/05/18", but it seems that only %c does that, but adds a lot of extra data that I don't want like the time zone.