Re: [Vala] Date format

On 03/27/2018 04:46 PM, rastersoft wrote:

I'm writting a program that shows dates in the screen. The problem I
have is that I want to show them in the local format, but there is only
one way: with full day of week, time and timezone.

Is it possible to print from a GLib.Date only the date, without the day
of week, neither the time, nor timezone?

Nearly a decade ago, I created GDateTime for GLib to give people a
modern API for dealing with these types of problems.

I very much suggest using that over the ancient GDate.

-- Christian