[Vala] Another new version of autovala

Hi again:

Thanks to Ricoz, I changed the way autovala detects the API version for each Vala compiler, so I launched another new version of Autovala, version 1.3.0. Now the detection is safer.

Autovala is a project generator for vala that greatly simplifies the creation and management of a code project. It automagically creates all the files needed for CMAKE and MESON/NINJA, not only for the source code, but for everything: icons, data, documentation..., finds the libraries dependencies by peeping the source code for the "using XXXX" statements, creates manpages from markdown/html/txt/muchmoreformats, extract the strings for localization from all of the source and glade files, can add the list of all files needed in the project to a versioning system (like git, svn...), helps in the creation of packages for debian/ubuntu, fedora and derivatives, and Arch, and much, much more.

You can download it from my home page, at http://www.rastersoft.com , or check it from github at https://github.com/rastersoft/autovala . You have plenty documentation both in the wiki at github and in several manpages for autovala.

Enjoy it!