Re: [Vala] Legacy Bindings: "Inject" & operator?

    > On Thursday, 1 March 2018, 07:55:19 GMT, Dr. Michael Lauer <mickey vanille de> wrote:
I pondered whether it would be helpful to add a to_string() method to make
this a bit more convenient.

Yes, to my mind to_string() should be used more in bindings. It makes it much easier to use instring
templates, etc.

This doesn’t work though, since time_t is bounds as IntegerType, hence the compiler bails out> Independent
of whether this patch can make it to glib-2.0.vapi or not, I wonder> whether there is a CCode attribute
that could make this happen without introducing
a vala helper method.

There are CCode attributes type and type_cname listed at
http://www.vala-project.org/doc/vala/Attributes.html#CCode_Attribute
May be they are relevant.
Al