Re: [Vala] Mount FTP from Gio Vala

Best regards.
I have searched in some places and I can not find any example code
like mounting an ftp from the Vala code.
I have visited these pages but there is no direct example of how to mount:

https://valadoc.org/gio-2.0/GLib.DBusProxy.html
https://valadoc.org/gio-2.0/GLib.DBusConnection.call_sync.html
https://valadoc.org/gio-2.0/GLib.DBusConnection.html
https://valadoc.org/gio-2.0/GLib.Drive.html

If someone can help me I will be very grateful.
Mis proyectos de software libre en:
Github - edwinspire

Best regards.
Someone can help me, I need to mount an ftp site from Vala, with
credentials, but in the documentation I can not find how to do it.
Has anyone got it?
Thank you.