Re: [Vala] The future of Vala

I was trying to use the web tool to append to this email stream:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-list/2016-September/msg00001.html

but it looks like it didn't get connected.... So, that is where the question was asked, and as a person who recently started programming vala, I felt that my feedback woould apply.

After reading the stream, it doesn't sound like Gnome is supporting Vala at all, and it is being discussed whether to drop it or not. In that case, I wish they had been more open about this earlier on, so that I wouldn't have spent my time using Vala.

Thanks,
Bruce