Re: [Vala] Vala++

Christian,

thanks for clarification, I understand your statements, although I don't
agree to all of them, but so what? ;-)

"Because it's a language with undefined behavior generating source in
another language with undefined behavior" sounds, forgive me and excuse
my ignorance, a little bit academic to me.

I have to be pragmatic because I have to create working Gtk apps running
fast and using low RAM NOW (not in some years if Rust EVENTUALLY becomes
an option).

Gtk/C is not an option for me because it's too complicated and therefore
error prone, same as Gtk/C++ (C++ is a weird monster full of traps and
crazy syntax, I simply don't want to use it).

Gtk/Vala seems very pragmatic and usable today and the GLib/Gtk binding
is excellent.

Anyway, which Gtk-binding language YOU would suggest for a, say,
200-300k LOC Gtk project?