Re: [Vala] The future of Vala

----- Original Message -----
From: jezra <jezra jezra net>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 September 2016, 17:41
Subject: Re: [Vala] The future of Vala

For me as a vala user, the biggest frustration I have, and the
number 1 reason I would NOT consider vala for a future programming
project is the cumbersome documentation. For the future of vala, having
usable documentation is an necessity.

In this regard, what can I do to help get the documentation to be
usable?

Can you list some points on how it can be improved? The points can be specific
or a fanciful idea that could guide future requirements.

Anyone can have wiki access (it is MoinMoin). So if anyone wants to
update a code example or add new ones they just need to ask to get access.

Thanks,

Al