Re: [Vala] The future of Vala

Hi!

At first I didn't want to enter this discussion, because it targeted
certain people, the Vala programmers, and I am not a programmer.

I'm with you. Although I don't work on vala, I certainly work with
vala, and just yesterday I compiled one of my vala projects on the $9
CHIP computer and I couldn't be more pleased with the ease.

For me as a vala user, the biggest frustration I have, and the
number 1 reason I would NOT consider vala for a future programming
project is the cumbersome documentation. For the future of vala, having
usable documentation is an necessity.

In this regard, what can I do to help get the documentation to be
usable?

jezra