Re: [Vala] query

On Fri, 2016-09-09 at 22:10 +0000, Al Thomas wrote:
As I do to get the permissions on a file?
I'm doing a code editor , I wonder if there is a library that
allows to obtain the classes, methods and functions declared in a
file for several different languages.

Have you looked at what Builder does?
<https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder>

I think you should look at Universal Ctags and parsing the output
from that:
https://github.com/universal-ctags/ctags

For Vala you should look at Anjuta ctags. I'm not sure if Universal
Ctags has
modified the tags format slightly:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/tree/plugins/symbol-db/anjuta-tag

Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383