Re: [Vala] state of the art in vala code-completion?

Hi,

On 03/14/2015 08:07 AM, Nick Watts wrote:
I'd like to do some hacking and contribute to a better
autocompletion/refactoring solution. […]

Does anyone out there know what is currently the most promising
solution for vala code intelligence?  How far along is it in terms
of features/stability?

The GNOME Builder wiki page [1] mentions Valencia's autocompletion
function. I have tried neither GNOME Builder nor Valencia nor any
other Vala autocompletion software yet though.

Greetings,
Florian

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder/Planning/Auto_Completion