Re: [Vala] Use of vala in a production environment

I am wondering if vala (or a particular version of vala) is stable and
mature enough to be the base for developing the server part.
Or maybe a particular realse of glib, libsoup, libgee, ...

Since 1.5 years we are using Vala+Glib+Gtk+MariaDB for various
applications in the area of time management and access control.

This includes a "TCP-Multiplexer" application for >100 of Vala/Gtk
application running on a Linux server which can be accessed from a
Browser via the Multiplexer and Broadway. The multiplexer is of course
written using Vala+Glib (command line app, no Gtk here).

We have encountered no problems so far and are very happy with
Vala+Glib+Gtk.

--
Bernhard