Re: [Vala] Debugging Vala w/ CMake

Hi,
Le 5 févr. 2015 20:11, "Steven Oliver" <oliver steven gmail com> a écrit :
The instructions I found on the Vala webiste actually work very well for
the example given [1]. My problem is when combining those with the CMake
files from Jakob Westhoff [2] that are so popular these days, I always get
the error that you can't combine the valac option -C with --save-temps.

Does anyone know a way to do both without breaking my existing CMake
setup?

You don't need both. Either is enough. You just need g (for both vala and C
compilers)

HTH,
Abderrahim