Re: [Vala] Json.Searializable implementation troubles

In GXml [1] we access to GObject properties, serialize /deserialize,
'select' witch property to avoid in serialization, use a concept of Node
and more, may you can review.

GXml is for xml documents, but it has an implementation it is not for Json,
even if it is not really Json string representation. May you want to
improve that to use GLib Json, implementing GXml.Serializable interface and
learn how to access properties by studying the ObjectModel implementation
(is a .Net like xml serialization to map GObject to xml). If you, or any
other don't take GXml's Json maintenance I will have to remove it, because
it needs to be rewritten. Even though I can help you any time.

[1] git.gnome.org/browse/gxml
El ago. 8, 2015 3:16 AM, "Abderrahim Kitouni" <a kitouni gmail com>