Re: [Vala] Json.Searializable implementation troubles

Hello Luc,

Le 8 août 2015 06:39, "Luc Chante" <luc chante gmail com> a écrit :

Hi,

I'm trying to implement Json.Serializable interface.
For the moment, I've just made a lazy implementation (see the attached
file), which mocks default behavior of Glib.Object serialization.

To test :
[...]

There is 2 issues :

The 'list_properties' is never called (it doesn't override the base one).

You are using the "new" keyword, which means it's a new method (unrelated
to any method with the same name in a base class or interface). For
implementing an abstract method, you don't need any modifier; for
overriding a virtual method, use "override"

I'm not sure about the rest, I never used it.

HTH,
Abderrahim