Re: [Vala] backwards compatibility

Luca's answer is obviously the correct one and the one I feel like we have
to say to you.

With that in mind, though, depending on how complex your code is it's very
possible/likely it will still compile with a version of Vala that's quite
old. The one program I work on in my spare time, last I checked, still
compiled with Vala 0.15. I'm not sure of the usefulness of knowing that. I
most certainly wouldn't recommend you use that version of Vala if a newer
one is available to you.

Steven N. Oliver