Re: [Vala] open and read a csv file

Thanks to everyone for your help and guidiance .
Great stuff, really helped me out.
Its not easy to find the right library to use, i was looking at Gda first that failed and it seems GIO is what I actually needed. Thought there was a method/class somewhere that already handled this kind of stuff. But I guess I was just spolied from C# and Python ..
I will dive in to this right now.

Again, thanks alot.

Jason