[Vala] open and read a csv file

Hi,

I am new to vala and gnome programming and I am looking for a way to open and read a csv file.
Still toying with it and trying to figure everything out.
Basicly, I want to open a csv and write the data to a SQLite database and display it in a GridView .. but,
how to read a CSV?
I come from a C# background and I can hardly find any doucumentation or a app that does something similar
(code peek).

Im using Arch with the latest Vala release : 0.26.1 .

Please, can someone help me get started. Would really apprieciate it.

Thanks

Jason

FreeMail powered by mail.de - MEHR SICHERHEIT, SERIOSITÄT UND KOMFORT