[Vala] Automatic metadata generation NOW ALSO FOR RPM PACKAGES in AutoVala

Hi again:

I just uploaded new changes to the AUTOPACKAGE branch in Autovala's repo. These new changes not only fixes some little bugs in the .deb metadata generation, but now also allows to generate .rpm metadata. So those people using fedora (or other RPM-based distro) that have some spare time, are invited to test it and send bug reports and bugfixes (I work mainly with Elementary OS, so I had to do the tests with a Fedora-based chroot environment).

The branch is available at github:

    https://github.com/rastersoft/autovala/tree/autopackage

Thanks!

I uploaded a branch in Autovala that allows to create automagically the metadata files for debian packages.
The most interesting part is that the dependencies (both for building and running the binary package) are
detected automatically by Autovala.

Before merging it in master I want people to test it and send me comments and suggestions. It is the branch
called AUTOPACKAGE, available at github:

    https://github.com/rastersoft/autovala/tree/autopackage

And yes, it should be quite straightforward to add support for other package systems like .rpm.

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)