[Vala] Automatic metadata generation for debian packages in AutoVala

Hi all:

I uploaded a branch in Autovala that allows to create automagically the metadata files for debian packages. The most interesting part is that the dependencies (both for building and running the binary package) are detected automatically by Autovala.

Before merging it in master I want people to test it and send me comments and suggestions. It is the branch called AUTOPACKAGE, available at github:

    https://github.com/rastersoft/autovala/tree/autopackage

And yes, it should be quite straightforward to add support for other package systems like .rpm.

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)