Re: [Vala] Using monodevelop for developing VALA?

Hi!

I updated mono vala plugin for MonoDevelop 5. Yannick Inizan created
nice PPA for it here:
https://launchpad.net/~inizan-yannick/+archive/ubuntu/mono

Source code is here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-list/2014-August/msg00049.html

Please note that:
- I rewrote the references part (fixed, references and configurations)
so it will not open old projects correctly (you have to recreate
solution and project files)
- I do not maintain it (I'm working on plugin for IntelliJ, but this
is not open source for now)

Best Regards,
Marek