[Vala] [ANNOUNCE] Vala binding updated for Mono Develop 5.4 (Linux & Windows)

Hi!

I am happy to announce you that you can again use Mono Develop to
develop Vala applications. I upgraded the old ValaBinding addin for
Mono Develop 5.4 and it works very nice.

I tested it under Linux & Windows.

I refactored package references part, so it is not compatible with the
previous Vala .mdproject files (if you still have any). For example, I
fixed local project references to be current configuration aware
(previously they always pointed to the debug output dll library, now
they point to the .mdproject file).

I'm very happy that the debugger works :) At least under Linux,
because I cannot find gdb 64-bit for Windows. Code completion is still
missing but should not be very hard to add as it was there in the
previous version.

https://sites.google.com/site/gibekm/programming/vala/monodevelopbinding

Happy coding ;)
Marek Gibek