[Vala] Adding unitary test support to Autovala

Hi all:

I'm working on adding unitary test support to autovala, but have some doubts that I want to comment here, to ensure that the implementation is right.

The first one is how to define each unitary test; my original idea was: "one file, one test", so inside a folder called "unitests" will be as many .vala files as unitary tests (even in subfolders). But then I considered that, maybe, some tests are so big that needs several files, in which case the way to go would be "one folder, one test", and all the .vala files inside should belong to the same test. Which one is the best approach?

The second one is if I should always compile the tests, or do it only if the user sets an specific flag when calling cmake (thus, people just downloading the source and compiling at home wouldn't need to compile everything).

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)