Re: [Vala] About method overloading, constructor overloading and extension methods

Thank yout Evan, Luca and Aaron for explanation. I didn't see the archives
for the historical debates. I agree with you.

At all, with my experience with Python, the Zen says "explicit is better
than implicit". The overload is a features that facilitate the programmer's
life, but not the life of compiler maintainers...

What about extensions methods? Already discussed or not implemented yet?
The .NET Linq was brought to life based on it. Without EM (and generics, of
course) Linq wouldn't possible.

I imagine that Gee guys can help this discussion too.
​