Re: [Vala] Planet Vala

I tag all my Vala blog posts with a "vala" keyword. Can Planet Vala pull from a particular tag feed?

-- Jim

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Evan Nemerson <evan coeus-group com> wrote:
I've gone ahead and launched a blog aggregator for Vala at
<http://planet.vala-project.org> (thanks to Jürg for letting me use the
subdomain), as discussed here a few days ago.

Currently there are only a few blogs included, but I would really like
to add more soon, especially (though not exclusively) of people who
aren't already on planet.gnome.org.  The content doesn't have to be
completely, or even mostly, about Vala.

I've put the Venus configuration information on GitHub
(<https://github.com/nemequ/planet-vala>), so please feel free to file
issues or pull requests for whatever you would like to see.

-Evan