Re: [Vala] Compiling under Windows

Please file a bug pointing this, where you can attach your scripts or even
better prepare a patch against Vala master repository.

If you need help to create the patch, file the bug, attach your scrips and
some one else could help you to create it. If I can, I'll do it for you
following your documentation (in Spanish or English).

For your wiki documentation, may you want to create an account on
live.gnome.org, where you write them on Spanish and then, some other (may
be me), can translate to English.