Re: [Vala] unused variable warning in generated C code

On 12/12/2014 14:18, Nicolas CARRIER wrote:

The problem is that when I compile vala code with the warning
compilations flags our build system enables, I have a lot of warnings.
This one is only one amongst others.
The risk is high to miss a real one in the mass...
If it's the case that a warning is a bug in the generated code, then
it's a bug in vala.

Is it planned to "cleanup" this aspect of the generated C code ?

Yes, not a priority as those warnings can be ignored. But I accept patches.
Concerning the other warnings I have, do you think it's worth it to
submit them to the mailing list ? Or will the answers be of the same
kind ?
This is the mailing list, you meant bugzilla?