Re: [Vala] Gtk+ bindings update

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 12:01 -0700, Jim Nelson wrote:
Yorba's applications were considered non-GNOME for nearly five years
and are still not part of GNOME core (although we're now hosted on the
infrastructure).  We *definitely* care when we we're broken between
releases of Vala.

Right right.  What I meant to say is "if a non-GNOME application is
going to be broken by either vala 0.26 or vala 0.28, it doesn't matter
very much which one" and not "they don't care if they break." My
assumption is that it'd be unusual for non-GNOME developers to compile
with an unstable version of vala, so the point during the cycle at which
the breakage is introduced is irrelevant.

Anyway I see the new bindings are in, and none of the GNOME games needed
any changes at all, which was great!

Michael