Re: [Vala] Get pointer to a function from a string with its name

Oh! Good!

Thanks!!!!

El 13/08/14 a las #4, Evan Nemerson escribió:
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 22:30 +0200, rastersoft wrote:
Hi Evan:

Thanks, but that isn't what I need. That is only for loadable modules,
No it isn't.  Pass null as the first argument to GLib.Module.open.  From
the documentation:

         the name of the file containing the module, or NULL to obtain a
         GModule representing the main program itself.

Sorry, I guess I should have been a bit more verbose in my initial
message.

and I need to get the pointer to a function of the currently running
executable. Like Gtk.Builder.
g_module_symbol is what GtkBuilder uses.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/gtk/gtkbuilder.c#n1574

It's also in the documentation: "By default, GTK+ tries to find the
handler using g_module_symbol(), but this can be changed by passing a
custom GtkBuilderConnectFunc to gtk_builder_connect_signals_full()."

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)