[Vala] Get pointer to a function from a string with its name

Hi all:

I'm developing a proof of concept and I need to get a pointer to a function given its name in a string. I want to do something like Gtk.Builder, where you store in the XML a callback name, and in runtime it search the executable and gets a pointer to that function.

In C it seems that I can use backtrace and backtrace_symbols, but I want to know if there is a native way of doing it in Vala, or at least in GLib.

Thanks!

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)