[Vala] memory management with structs

Hi all:

How is the memory management in vala when using structs instead of classes? I presume they are not ref-counted...

The real questions are:

* is it possible to use structs as elements in a Gee list without running into memory management problems? * How to avoid them, in case there are such problems? Or so Imust use true classes? * Can I use instead compact classes inside Gee lists adding them the memory management decorator? * In case the last answer is true, how are presented the compact classes outside Vala? (for programs using gobject-introspection). Is it possible to work with them from C?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)