Re: [Vala] How track memory leaks ?

On Mo, 2013-03-18 at 22:44 -0007, Jim Nelson wrote:
This is a problem we faced in Geary.  We went several directions
before adding this, which helped immensely:

http://redmine.yorba.org/projects/geary/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/engine/api/geary-base-object.vala

Note that this approach is of limited utility, as it requires *all*
your project's classes to inherit from it in order to get reference
tracking.  However, it did help us track down a couple of memory leaks
that would've been a bear to find otherwise.

May not be right for you, but perhaps it gives you ideas as well.

You can also use https://github.com/danni/gobject-list for reference
debugging.