Re: [Vala] Typedeffing globally with Vala

On 20/07/2013 20:24, Tarnyko wrote:
I'd like to be able to do the following, as this is possible in C :
#ifdef G_OS_WIN32
typedef int64 Posix.off_t;
#endif
So I'd only have to put this at the beginning of my code, and I won't need to change the rest of the code nor the VAPI.
Is it possible in Vala ? I know the "typedef" keywork doesn't exist here.
Regards,
Tarnyko

Create a struct extending either int64 or Posix.off_t, or something like that, with all the relative CCode annotations.