Re: [Vala] Request for new keyword "nobreak"

One thing I just though about was to use something like "!break".
But I think it could cause confusion, so I would prefer a new keyword (e.g.
"nobreak") or a compiler warning (instead of error).

Or is it possible to write "extern C {" around the switch statement?  That
would not be exactly what I wanted, but would be good enough for me.

I might be able to make a patch if I get some spare time.  But first I like
to see what the devs/maintainers think.

I know there has been some discussion around this before... but since what
I request is only useful in special cases, I don't know if this has ever
been dicussed proper.