Re: [Vala] Request for new keyword "nobreak"

Apparently this is possible in C# with the "goto case <label>" syntax:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/174155/switch-statement-fallthrough-in-c

Doesn't work in Vala, however.

I'm not advocating for switch-case fallthrough, but C# was able to provide it without reserving another
keyword.

-- Jim