[Vala] Fwd: Request for new keyword "nobreak"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Duffy <brduffy gmail com>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Vala] Request for new keyword "nobreak"
To: Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <frm member fsf org>

Can't you use an "if ... else if" structure to accomplish this behavior?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <
frm member fsf org> wrote:

Hello.

I am new to this list.  Please let me know if I post in the wrong place.

A long time ago I tried case fallthrough in Vala.
It didn't work as in C, so I wrote that special code in C and the rest in
Vala.

In stead of forbidding case fallthrough all together, I believe a good
compromise would be to implement a new keyword, nobreak, solely for this
purpose.

Any ideas?