Re: [Vala] Generics and .to_string()

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Albert Hopkins <marduk letterboxes org>wrote:

I guess I could write the interface, but what I want to be able to do
is, e.g., simply create a type by passing an int to the generic, then
have the class be able to see if it's type (int in this example). has a
to_string() method.

Unfortunately you're going to have to look for a different solution here;
GObject and Vala don't support Java-style reflection of methods.

 - Eric