Re: [Vala] How to generate .gir files from a Vala library?

On 23/04/2013 09:46, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
On 23/04/13 08:15, Luca Bruno wrote:
Il 23/04/2013 00:54, Andres G. Aragoneses ha scritto:
Hello, I'm kind of a Vala newbie, can anyone tell me a quick way,
or a proper URL where to get some docs, about how to generate
.gir files from a Vala library? (So other language that generates
bindings via .gir files can bind the vala library)

Also not sure I understand, and very much a newb too, but here are some
links:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16081614/vala-to-python-and-back-again

https://github.com/antono/vala-object

https://github.com/tliron/pygobject-example