Re: [Vala] How to generate .gir files from a Vala library?

Il 23/04/2013 09:46, Andres G. Aragoneses ha scritto:
On 23/04/13 08:15, Luca Bruno wrote:
Il 23/04/2013 00:54, Andres G. Aragoneses ha scritto:
Hello, I'm kind of a Vala newbie, can anyone tell me a quick way, or a
proper URL where to get some docs, about how to generate .gir files
from a Vala library? (So other language that generates bindings via
.gir files can bind the vala library)

Start here: https://live.gnome.org/Vala/UpstreamGuide
Then look into vala source to see how vala bindings get generated from
.gir.

Not sure you misunderstood me, I don't want to generate a vala binding (binding to consume from vala), but to generate GI info from vala in order to bind the library (so not a vala binding but a binding to vala).

Ah i'm sorry, just pass --library and --gir to valac, or something like that :-)