[Vala] Advanced Programming in Vala

Hi,

"Last July, I started to write some software framework in my free time
to learn Vala and to refresh my OOP and Design Patterns skills.

After some months later in late November, it turned into a usable
state and consist of some very interesting things. I named it DaF
(Design Application Framework) and it includes the following modules:

Core/ValueModel: The core of the FrameWork and it uses some
interesting stuffs of the Visual Works Smalltalk Application
Framework.
Binding: Data Bindings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_binding)
Animation: Simple Animation service for Gtk+3 based Widgets until
Gtk+4 and Clutter 2.0 arrives. It's similar to Clutter funcs but in
2D, and includes property animation, timeline, keyframes. Also, it
includes some components which extends  functionality of Widgets (such
add opacity/offset) and a very-light-weight animated DeckLayout
(similar to the notebook widget just much simpler).
IoC: Container and Services (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_injection)

These modules and the "Model-View View Model"/"Presentation Model"
Design Pattern helps to separate the Graphical User Interface (GUI
code) from the Business logic (Application or Domain model). This
separation of roles allows the Designers to focus on UX and Design.
"
This above is from the post I wrote today:
http://ilapstech.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/advanced-programming-in-vala-dafs.html

Sorry for the spam, but I thought, some of you, might be interested in
this kind of programming in Vala.

Cheers,

ilap