Re: [Vala] Vala for embedded systems, IDEs, debugging

I wouldn't know.

Adrian Stern <adrian stern screenfood com> wrote:

But didn't they drop the POSIX Profile with Vala 0.17.4?

Freundliche Grüsse / Best Regards / Meilleures salutations
Adrian Stern

______________

Adrian Stern
Software Developer

screenFOOD AG
Digital Signage Software and Multimedia Solutions
Cysatstrasse 6
CH-6004 Lucerne
SWITZERLAND

Fon +41 (0)41 444 21 41
Fax +41 (0)41 444 21 43
http://www.screenfood.com

» NEU! screenFOOD® CS Server 4.1 mit verlinkten Animation Factories, mehr animierten Bildübergängen,
Längenerkennung von Videos und Animation Factories und vielem mehr unter: http://www.screenfood.com

» NEW! screenFOOD® CS Server 4.1 with linked Animation Factories, more animated image transitions, video and
Animation Factory duration recognition and much more at: http://www.screenfood.com