Re: [Vala] Is creating dbus interfaces in type modules (plugins) broken?

Hello
Unfortunately you didn't point to the exact code lines but I had the
same issue.
I experienced the same thing with an interface for
"org.gnome.SettingsDaemon.MediaKeys". I got crashes if the interface
declaration was in the module. Moving the interface to the application
itself fixed the issue. But the implementation of the interface may
remain in the module and it is working.
Regards