Re: [Vala] [genie] closures in genie

Am 08.05.2012 23:58, schrieb diegotoral gmail com:
Check this, updated, example:
http://pastebin.com/vRMWHrNp

Thank you for answering. The example goes like this:
        [...]
        var button = new Button.with_label ("Click me")
        button.clicked.connect (clicked_cb)
        add (button)

    def clicked_cb (btn : Button)
        title = "Hello World"
        btn.label = "Hello World"

I don't think that this is a real closure. The idea is, that the complete callback is defined inside the connect ( def of callback ) like in the old, deprecated example. Is this possible with connect?

-Klaus

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Klaus Rotter <klaus rotters de