Re: [Vala] DBus server-side codegen

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Eric Gregory <eric yorba org> wrote:

I'm looking at developing a DBus server in Vala.  I see Vala has some
baked-in features for this, which is awesome.

But I'm a little confused on the codegen side.  There's a project called
vala-dbus-binding-tool which can take in a DBus XML file and spit out proxy
code.  But as far as I can tell, there's no way to make this tool generate
a the adapter (server-side) code.

Is there a codegen tool out there that can generate a Vala DBus adapter
from the XML?  Or is this something where I'd have to hand-roll (and
hand-maintain) the adapter interface?

Why do you need xml for the server?
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/DBusServerSample

--