Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a comprehensive documentation package for my
project using Valadoc, and I'm having a bit of a problem with it. Its
own documentation is scarce at best (the markup page at valadoc.org
and its man page) and I don't really have the time to dig through its
sources. Here's a few questions:

1. How do I set package description? I'm using the --package-name and
--package-version commandline switches, but I can't find a place to
handle the description and the field turns out empty in the generated
HTML.

2. How do the wiki pages work? I understand they're supposed to be
arbitrary documents that are included with the documentation in order
to explain the architecture etc.? I only found a reference to it in
the man page with the --wiki switch, but how do I create the files
that Valadoc should parse? Any special file extensions, syntax etc.?

3. Is it possible to change the start page of the documentation
without manipulating the resulting index.html file?

Regards,

Leszek