Re: [Vala] SQLHeavy memory leak?

On 24 June 2012 12:35, Timo Kluck <tkluck infty nl> wrote:

I think you're right that this is a memory leak in SqlHeavy. The
problem is that statements are compiled by the Query object, and
finalized by the QueryResult object. So if a query is not executed,
its statement is never finalized.

Hi,

My original use case did use the QueryResult object; and leaked
memory. The example given was the shortest possible I could come up
with that illustrated the problem.

This is a branch that fixes the problem [1]. Can you confirm that it
works?

I'm afraid I don't use SqlHeavy in this project any longer.

cheers

ant