[Vala] Equivalent of Console.Clear() / Console.ReadKey()

Hi,

I am porting glines ("Five or more") in gnome-games to vala. To test
the logic I wrote a small cli interface to drive the game model. The
keypad arrows are used to move the cursor and 5 to do a click.

I use stdin.getc() and that kind of works but I am annoyed that I need
to press enter after each keypress. I would also like to clear the
console each time I print the new board state.

In c#/.net I would use Console.ReadKey() and Console.Clear() to
achieve that. Is there something equivalent in vala that I can use?

Cli code is here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-games/tree/glines/src/glines-view-cli.vala?h=glines-vala

- Thomas