[Vala] false: #include GirName.h

Hi everyone,

I'm new to vala. Right now I'm working on a project which uses several
GObject classes and
tries to access them in a vala file throught GObject introspection.

The strange this is, that when I try to compile my vala file
Vala tries to include a headerfile (in the c header file, which is created
based on my vala file)
with the name as my .gir file, which I use
for introspoection. This headerfile surely doesn't exist and thus I can't
compile my program.

Does anyone know the reason for this strange behaviour?

Thanks in advance

David